How to Apply
Before you apply, you should:
- Gather your required identity and residency documentation. You can review the list of approved materials at https://seattlerelief.com/#req-docs
- Calculate your average monthly income.
To apply, you should:
- Click the "Apply Now" button on this website, this will take you to the application page.
- Create a Scholar Fund account. You will only need to provide your email address and set up a password.
- Complete all of the application questions. You can save your application and come back at any time.
- Once you are finished with your application, you will receive a confirmation text and email with your submission ID. Save this to check the status of your application or if you need support from our support team.
After you apply, you should: check your email inbox or your junk email folder for your confirmation. You will also get a text message confirmation the day you submit your application. You may log back in to your Seattle Relief Fund account and check to see if your application is being reviewed and if you are awarded funds. Please only submit your application one time.
If you need help filling out the application please visit seattlerelief.com/#app-assistance to connect with one of our community partners.
If you need to update or correct an error on your application after it has been submitted, please submit a new application with your updated information by November 15, 11:59 pm.